Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Book: Vipassana 101 in English

I just found that one of "Duntrin" 's writing has been translated into English and available online. I have just browsed the first chapter and, without refering to the Thai text, I can say that the translator is quite fluent in English so I believe that the translation quality would be accurate. Based on my prior knowledge that Duntrin (a pen name) is a good author of Thai Buddhist books for lay persons, I think this translated book should be very readable for English speakers worldwide. I am very pleased with the great work of the author and the translator, and for their good virtues of spreading the wise words to enlighten the world.

The link to the book is above, and below.

http://dungtrin.com/vipassana/EngMain2ndEdition.htm

No comments: