Thursday, July 17, 2008

A good small restaurant in Paris




I had intended to write a blog about this restaurant but was busy and then forget about it for almost 2 months. I think the information should be useful for international visitors who are are looking for a good restaurant in Paris.

Before I departed to Paris, a French friend of mine recommended a small restaurant near the hotel where I 'd be staying, near Gare de Lyon TGV station. It serves good French dishes and wines. Moreover, the owner and the waitress there speak perfect English, which is very helpful ! This is because they had been working in the US some time ago. The name of the restaurant is Entre les Vignes. It 's across the street and about 300 meters from the train station, on Avenue Diderot. So we went there to dine on the last evening we stayed in Paris. It costed our family of three people about Euro 100 for that dinner. I can say that the foods are good there.

No comments: